Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New stuff posted on etsy :)

Re-activated my etsy account (http://www.etsy.com/shop/gemjen) tonight!

Yay!! I've created four necklaces in the past two days (been trying to keep up with the 365, too, but I'm more interested in flexing my jewelry-making muscles at the moment): I spent this evening photographing, editing, and posting.

My personal favorite necklace is the "Sands of Time" made with bunches of gemstones and even a little roll of papyrus.

This shot highlights all the goodies: papyrus in a corked glass vial, evil eye pendant, little scarab bead, two recycles glass beads that remind me of sea glass, Amazonite, picture jasper, glass seed beads, and the ever-lovely goldstone


Bonus shot, not featured on etsy. I thought the camel was too distracting of a background and that his harness accessories were too easily confused with the necklace itself.


More to come...hopefully sooner rather than later. My first priority tomorrow will be grocery shopping! Getting sick of only having almonds for a snack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment