Thursday, January 10, 2013

Crock pot Chicken Legs

OMG these chicken legs were so good! I found the recipe on Pinterest (I think! I did some cursory searching and can't find the post....please let me know if you know, so I can give credit.). Anyway it was really a simple recipe, but next time I would add cracked pepper.

  • 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
  • 1 tablespoon minced garlic
  • 8 oz can of tomato sauce


Grease the bottom and sides of the crock pot (I used Canola Oil spray) and lay down about three pounds of chicken legs (I pulled the skin off first). I mixed all the other ingredients in a bowl then dumped it over the top of the legs (making sure all of them got covered) and set the crock pot on low for seven hours.


I couldn't even pick up a leg without the meat falling off. SOOOO delicious and tender and really good flavor. I'd definitely make this again!


No comments:

Post a Comment