Monday, January 14, 2013

Earrings AND necklace/earrings set listed =)

I apparently have a HUGE purple obsession. It has kind of snuck up on me but all of the sudden I realized that I also bought purple pajamas within the last week! I guess it's been so warm here that I'm dreaming in cooler colors!

Anyway two items listed tonight (http://www.etsy.com/shop/gemjen): earrings and a necklace/earring set.

 Glass and tassel earrings: love the gunmetal contrasted with the opacity of the glass

Stone necklace and earrings set: clear and smoky quartz, purple banded agate, and amethyst


That necklace/earring set is funny, the more I think of it. As a kid my I dreamed of my bedroom being red, black, and white. My second favorite combo? Brown, purple, and white. This muted, earthy color scheme really appeals to me: so stunning in its simplicity!

No comments:

Post a Comment