Sunday, July 7, 2013

Super Awesome Brownies

Brace yourself for chocolately amazingness.

You'll need Oreos (I've only ever used 'regular' Oreos, but I suppose you could use Double Stuf). For the brownie mix I use Ghiradelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix.
 


Prepare the brownie mix according to the box.



In a large Ziploc bag smash up 15-ish Oreos (or, you know, 20...whatever). I gave my fiance this duty (this time) to make the pre-baking time go faster :) You don't have to make them too small; I like  nice mix of really smashed pieces and some larger chunks (about a fourth of an Oreo).



Mix the Oreos into the batter. It will get thick and look like the picture below.



Put the mix in a pan, and bake, according to the box. Let the pan cool then cut and enjoy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment