Thursday, April 18, 2013

I've been featured in two Etsy Treasury Lists!

Such exciting news! Just logged onto etsy and saw that a couple of the items from my shop have been featured in two separate treasury lists related to Ancient Egypt! Since elementary school I've loved Ancient Egypt so I'm really excited. I remember two images from when I was ten or a bit younger: the black and white picture of the black and gold wooden Anubis statue removed from Tutankhamun's tomb and the Rosetta Stone. I've been obsessed ever since!

On March 25, 2013 Nicole from KuhaKreations featured me in Egyptian Treasures. Definitely stop by her shop and check out her beautiful jewelry!

Two days ago Maria from SkyRainSoap featured me in Anubis. Her shop has lots of yummy soaps...take a peek!

Thank you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment